Sunday 20 May 2018

Why?

Hello and thank you for dropping by! I've been teaching English in Italy since 2009 and whilst I have taught all levels my young learners pre-schooler classes have been some of the most challenging and rewarding. I, personally, couldn't find much out there that was appropriate for someone with very little resources and no funds.

In the end I made my own syllabus for the 3-7 year olds with the help of Oxfam book shop finds in my summer holidays and then, more recently, gifts to my own son. After some time of making electronic records of all this stuff it occured to me that maybe someone else would want to use it. And so I went ahead and made this blog.

I hope you enjoy it!

I haven't posted in a while but I'll be refreshing the blog over the next few months and checking all the links to the resources on other sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment