Tuesday 23 June 2020

Update

Hello again!

Here's a little post to explain some of the ways this blog will be changing as my role changes. Up until now this blog has been a way for me to file and share my lesson and unit ideas for teaching English to ESL learners through the medium of storytelling. That part won't change but I will be posting some other kind of content too as I'll increasingly be teaching STEM subjects at Primary level in addition to English at preschool and Primary.

This past academic year has been full of new challenges as I have been studying for a PGCE in the middle of the pandemic. I've had a lot of time to go ahead and do all that extra reading that I've always wanted to do and now I'm excited to have lots of new ideas to try out when schools reopen here in Italy, hopefully, in September.

Over the next few weeks I'll be summarising what I've read (I have four notebooks to go through!) and sharing it with you here. Over the next months I hope to be sharing some books that are suitable for primary ESL learners but which can also be linked to cross curricular topics and activities.

If that sounds interesting, keep popping by. Even if it doesn't, don't worry the rest of the content is staying so you can still keep pinning those other ideas :)


No comments:

Post a Comment